Vanbrugh Physiotherapy Limited – Website Cookies Policy
Our website cookies do not track any personally identifiable information and are completely anonymous.
Website cookies assist us in these key ways:
- ensuring our website works correctly,
- to log some settings from visits to understand how our website is being used,
- improve reliability, speed and security,
- assist in making our marketing relevant and appropriate.
Our website cookies will not:
- automatically collect any personally identifiable information or pass that information onto third parties,
- Pass on data to external marketing / advertising agencies (without your prior consent).
We may use Google Analytics and similar external services to assist us in understanding the patterns of use of our website and its various pages and features. Anonymous cookies collected during your visit to our website inform these results.
For more information on cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
You can manage your cookies settings
You can set your web browser to not accept cookies, the above website has more information on how to do this. However, in some instances, not accepting cookies may impact your use of our website.
For more information on our cookies policy, please contact us at this email address : email@example.com